The Missouri Tigers have started their second season in the SEC with a pair of victories and now will sit idle as Week 3 approaches before they head on the road to face the Indiana Hoosiers in a road game. Sure, Mizzou’s two wins have come in non-conference games, but confidence is growing in Columbia as the Tigers look to build some momentum.
While Mizzou is yet to play a SEC game, the rest of the SEC conference schedule is already under way and Jon Cooper of SaturdayDownSouth.com joined Fan Interference on CBS Sports 920 on Tuesday night to discuss what happened not only during Week 2, but also to look forward to Week 3 and the important game between Alabama and Texas A&M.
The guys asked Cooper about whether the Georgia Bulldogs saved their season with a win over South Carolina, whether Tennessee was really that much better than Kentucky after waxing Western Kentucky and if the scandal at Oklahoma State would have an effect on LSU, considering Les Miles was in Stillwater, Oklahoma during the reported time period money was being given to players.
Oh, and Cooper gave his predictions and pick for the Alabama and Texas A&M game too. Listen in the player below to the entire interview below.
- Domian Paving and Concrete, if you are in St. Louis and looking for a brand new patio or resurfaced driveway.
- KBTicketShop.com is the official ticket vendor of Fan Inteference. Visit them today for great Cardinals, Rams, Blues, Mizzou and concert tickets!
- DraftStreet.com is the best way to play fantasy sports.CLICK HERE for a 100% deposit bonus.
You can listen to Fan Interference every weeknight from 8-10 pm CT on CBS Sports 920 and insideSTL.com
Follow Fan Interference on Twitter @FI920am.
- Mizzou football: Predicting the entire Missouri Tigers 2013 schedule (stlsportsminute.com)
- St. Louis Cardinals recap with Jenifer Langosch as team heads towards stretch run (stlsportsminute.com)
- Fan Interference on CBS Sports 920: 8/12/13 (stlsportsminute.com)