The St. Louis Cardinals are back to playing baseball, finally, after an extended All-star break and are taking on the San Diego Padres this weekend at Busch Stadium.
Since the Cardinals are back to regular action, so is The Cruddy Show, who was back on the BlogTalkRadio.com airwaves on Friday evening for an 80 minute episode.
Here is a peak at what the guys disucssed:
- The All-star game itself, including who should have been the MVP and whether we were angry the National League lost
- The Home Run Derby and whether it is a waste of time
- Whether the All-star break is too long
- A look at the San Diego Padres
- How the Cardinals should use Fernando Salas now that he has been re-called
- A conversation with stlcupofjoe.com regarding Yadier Molina and former Butler basketball coach Brad Stevens
- Reactions to the contract given to Chris Stewart by the St. Louis Blues
- The Blues release of the schedule
- How the Rams may utilize Will Witherspoon
- Spring training versus training camp
- Reactions to the Charlotte Bobcats changing their name to the Hornets
- Why professional athletes should not sign babies
You can listen to the entire show here or in the player above.
- Cruddy show recap: St. Louis Cardinals minor league discussion with John Nagel (stlsportsminute.com)
- Cruddy Show Review: My thoughts on Brock Peterson and more (cardinalsfarm.com)
- Cruddy Show #82: Shelby Miller is a beast and some MLB draft discussion (stlsportsminute.com)
- Cruddy Show #89: Discussing where Albert Pujols ranks among the all-time St. Louis Cardinals greats (stlsportsminute.com)
Category: Cruddy Show